A Champion has been topped! With a decisive victory in every spherical, Shiba Inu is the winner of 2022 BitPay Brackets! The Shib Military was ignited & voted in droves to propel SHIB by means of the match.
BitPay Brackets recap: sleeper cash rally, however SHIB ARMY conquers
We began with 16 of the highest cash and gave you the ability to crown a champion. All through the match, we noticed stunning upsets, shut matches that got here all the way down to the final minutes of voting and some blow outs that gave the impression to be over earlier than they even began.
Notable upsets, nailbiters and blow outs
- Polygon (MATIC)¹⁴ made a Cinderella story run to finally face off with Shiba Inu (SHIB)¹² within the Closing.
- High seed USD Coin (USDC)³ bought knocked out in an early exit falling to Polygon (MATIC)¹⁴.
- Fan favourite Dogecoin (DOGE)¹¹ left the match in Spherical 1 after dealing with off with Solana (SOL)⁶.
- Cardano (ADA)⁷ went by means of the primary two rounds with a head stuffed with steam however finally fell quick to champion Shiba Inu (SHIB)¹².
- Fashionable BNB (BNB)² misplaced an in depth match to Polygon (MATIC)¹⁴ to narrowly miss the Closing.
- Shiba Inu (SHIB)¹² was the clear stand out all through the match, profitable every of its matches with an amazing majority.
Thanks to the crypto group members who voted and took part on this yr’s BitPay Brackets match! All of those who voted in every spherical might be entered in to win cool BitPay prizes and might be notified through e mail as soon as winners are decided. We are going to see you in 2023 for one more wild match!