It is right here! The championship sport is upon us. Two cash stay – Polygon vs. Shiba Inu coin – one might be topped the BitPay Brackets Champion. Vote now!
Polygon (MATIC)¹⁴ vs Shiba Inu (SHIB)¹²
Voting for the Championship closes at 10PM ET on Monday, 04/04. Bear in mind, with a purpose to be included within the prize drawing, you have to vote in every spherical utilizing the identical e-mail handle.
BitPay Brackets is a single elimination match the place every up and coming coin will face off till one stays. Voting is open to the complete crypto neighborhood. Vote in your favourite coin in these head-to-head matchups. Which would be the subsequent cryptocurrency to blow up? Discover out with BitPay Brackets.
- Cash are ranked by market cap (as of three/3/22), seeded and matched up in opposition to one another.
- Voting is open to all. Choose a coin from every match and submit your votes. One vote per e-mail handle.
- As soon as every spherical ends, we’ll tally all of the votes to see which coin strikes onto the following spherical. A complete of 4 voting rounds will happen.
- With a view to be entered into the prize drawing, you have to vote in all 4 rounds of the match and use the identical e-mail handle to submit your votes.
- Why isn’t Bitcoin/Ethereum included? BitPay Brackets is meant to showcase the following massive cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin and Ethereum are already main cash, so we’ve omitted them to make room for a extra various set of cash.
- See full contest guidelines right here.