Forged your vote and see in case your favourite cash transfer on to the following spherical. Everybody who votes might be entered to win superior BitPay prizes.
Voting for round1 is now closed.
What’s BitPay Brackets?
BitPay Brackets is a single elimination event the place every up and coming coin will face off till one stays. Voting is open to all the crypto neighborhood. Vote on your favourite coin in these head-to-head matchups. Which would be the subsequent cryptocurrency to blow up? Discover out with BitPay Brackets.
BitPay Bracket Guidelines
- Cash are ranked by market cap (as of three/3/22), seeded and matched up in opposition to one another.
- Voting is open to all. Choose a coin from every match and submit your votes. One vote per electronic mail tackle.
- As soon as every spherical ends, we’ll tally all of the votes to see which coin strikes onto the following spherical. A complete of 4 voting rounds will happen.
- As a way to be entered into the prize drawing, you could vote in all 4 rounds of the event and use the identical electronic mail tackle to submit your votes.
- Why isn’t Bitcoin/Ethereum included? BitPay Brackets is meant to showcase the following massive cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin and Ethereum are already main cash, so we’ve omitted them to make room for a extra various set of cash.
- See full contest guidelines right here.
Vote on your favourite coin, win cool prizes
On the finish of the event, everybody who voted might be included in a drawing to win BitPay prizes. Prizes embody customized BitPay Vans sneakers and a customized APMEX 1 oz silver coin. As a way to be entered into the prize drawing, you could vote in all rounds.